2. Apply on the WCED online admissions system before Friday, 15 April 2022.
Required certified documentation to upload on WCED system:
- Birth certificate of learner
- Latest school report
- Proof of residence
3. Complete the La Rochelle expression of interest form and hand it in, with a copy of your daughter’s latest school report, at reception. Alternatively it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 April 2022. This process is necessary due to the large number of applications received by La Rochelle Girls’ High School.
4. The WCED will sms or email parents from 27 May to 2 June, concerning the status of your application. Parents will have to indicate their acceptance of the chosen school on the WCED website from 27 May to 17 June.
5. Unsuccessful applicants may request to be placed on a waiting list and will be informed of any change to the status of their application by the end of Term 3.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please note that La Rochelle Girls’ High School is a fee-paying public school. View the 2022 school fees here.
For admissions in 2022, please contact email@example.com.